Sue tagged me. And since hers is my favoritist blog ever, I decided I should respond in kind. No matter how long it took me.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
So without further ado, 5 facts about me:
1. I was an entrant into the past two Next Food Network Stars. At one point, my video had an 89% approval rating and that was before I voted for myself.
2. I am a vegetarian, but I still cook meat. A chef must know how to cook all things, so I still practice meat cookery. To taste, I put a bite in my mouth and then spit it out. My wife is used to it. The people at the Kansas City Culinary Institute are still getting used to it.
3. The greatest thing I ever cooked was a ginger filet. It was a nice organic grain fed filet with grated ginger and a powdered ginger, salt and pepper served with a red wine gravy. Unfortunately, by then I was a vegetarian and had to spit out my taste bite.
4. I am writing a game. This should establish me geekcred.
5. My favorite color is purple. This is a huge problem because I graduated from the University of Kansas and our school’s second most hated rival (Kansas State) is purple and white. Fortunately, I bleed crimson and blue, but I do buy purple pens.
Okay, I am tagging: