My son Ethan helped me make eggs this morning and this is his recipe:
- 6 eggs
- A good 2 second pour of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, coat the skillet with a small layer of non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 6 eggs to a bowl and stir to break the yokes
- Dump in salt to help Daddy cook
- Stand over sink and desperately flick salt from eggs into sink
- Add garlic powder and pepper. Stir vigorously.
- Pour into skillet and cook until the bottom layer is mostly cooked and scramble
- Continue cooking until the eggs are no longer runny
- Serve in a bowl, not a plate with lots of orange juice
2 Replies to “Ethan’s Egg Recipe”
?Your article is very fine. May perhaps you please post some original information about this? take care
im normally surfing throughout the online world almost all of the time which means that I have a tendency to peruse considerably, which is not always a beneficial factor as most of the internet websites I discover are constructed of useless waste copied from other internet sites a thousand times, but I’ll hand it to ya this blog is in reality half decent and also consists of a bit of genuine substance, for that reason thanks for breaking the phenomena of solely duplicating other folks’ blogs, in case you ever want to have fun with playing a couple of hands of zynga poker together just let me know – you have my email address 🙂