My wife is the dessert genius and this one is all her. It was completely her idea to take brownies and turn them into:
Brownie Bit Ice Cream
To make this recipe, you are going to need an ice cream maker. I am sure there’s some fancy-schmancy way of making the ice cream without an ice cream maker, but I am equally sure it’s probably got a ton of steps and it’s going to be hard. That’s why we stuck with the ice cream maker. All you do is freeze, mix, and activate.
Then there’s ice cream.
Mixing Brownie Bit Ice Cream
The beauty of the ice cream machine is all you have to do is set it and forget it.
You will need:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Dancing Deer Chocolate Chunk brownies
- If you prefer richer ice cream, you can use 2 cups of heavy cream and 1 cup of milk instead of 1 cup of cream and 2 cups of milk.
And Now For Some Indigestion
According to the National Center on Family Homelessness, 1.7 million housing units are needed to fill the gap in affordable housing for extremely low-income households.
- Caramel Brownie Phyllo Cups – Ride for Family Homelessness Day 2Well this is officially of Day 2 Dancing Deer’s CEO...
- Peppermint Brownie Triffles – Ride for Family Homelessness Day 3And we’re back! It’s Day 3 of Dancing Deer’s CEO...
- Chocolate Tangerine Mint Ice Cream Cookie – Ride for Family Homelessness Day 10Welcome back! Itâ€™s Day 10 of Dancing Deerâ€™s CEO Trish...
Leave a Reply