Chocolate. Chocolate is the force that brings us together tonight for the #gno Tweetup on Twitter. The topic is supposed to be Love and Chocolate, though most of the questions I have gotten so far seem to center around just the chocolate. Love, it appears, has no place in Valentine’s Day.
So, to honor tonight’s extra-chocolatey, somewhat love-y Tweetup, I have decided to compile some of my favorite chocolate dishes into one list, complete with recipes. Most of these recipes aren’t mine (again, dessert cooking + me = BAD consequences) but I think you’ll enjoy them nonetheless.
Oh, and I had to add a little chocolate food porn. Because first you eat the chocolate with your eyes and then with your mouth. Enjoy!
The Chocolate List
- I think my favorite chocolate dish I ever did for BlogWellDone.com has to be:Chocolate and Almond Crepes
- My favorite recipe for chocolate I ever did for another blog is a Molten Chocolate Cake I did on Party Planning Professor that I got off the Food Network.
- Favorite chocolate liqueur: Dove Chocolate liqueur.
- Favorite chocolate artistry: the chocolate bag with chocolate mousse and berries from McCormick and Schmick’s
- Favorite chocolate snack: puppy chow
- Favorite chocolate dish to take to a party: dirt and worms
- Chocolate dish worth dying for: my wife’s vegan chocolate chip cookies
- Most fun use of chocolate: chocolate fondue
- Favorite savory chocolate dish: vegan mole
- Best chocolate challenge: 6 layer chocolate cake
Okay, hopefully that gives you all some ideas.
Food porn courtesy of Darwin Bell, procsilas, terren, Manassas Cakery, tracyhunter
2 Replies to “Chocolate”
Yum. My favorite topic – chocolate. Love the chocolate food “porn” tease!
No problem. Everyone needs chocolate porn in their life.