My son Ethan helped me make eggs this morning and this is his recipe:
- 6 eggs
- A good 2 second pour of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, coat the skillet with a small layer of non-stick cooking spray.
- Add 6 eggs to a bowl and stir to break the yokes
- Dump in salt to help Daddy cook
- Stand over sink and desperately flick salt from eggs into sink
- Add garlic powder and pepper. Stir vigorously.
- Pour into skillet and cook until the bottom layer is mostly cooked and scramble
- Continue cooking until the eggs are no longer runny
- Serve in a bowl, not a plate with lots of orange juice